1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing:
P.O. Box 11 08
Telefon +49 (0) 6201 392930
Telefax +49 (0) 6201 73138
The company’s data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, FAO Mr. Andreas Schneider, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.intercueros.com, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring a convenient use of our website
- Evaluating system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
This data protection information applies to data processing:
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide your name and a valid email address so that we know who the request originates from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request is completed.
3. Information disclosure
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure is necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 lit. a GDPR for carrying out your order and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worth protecting by the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 lit. c GDPR, insofar as
- this is legally permissible and necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 lit. b GDPR for processing contractual relationships with you.
4. Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display interactive maps and create directions. Google Maps is a mapping service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By using Google Maps, information about the use of this website, including your IP address and the (start) address entered as part of the route planner function, can be transmitted to Google in the USA. If you call up a web page of our website that contains Google Maps, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Google servers. The map content is transmitted by Google directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website. Therefore, we have no influence on the scope of the data that is collected by Google in this way. According to our knowledge, these are at least the following data, the:
- Date and time of the visit to the website in question
- Internet address or URL of the accessed web page
- IP address
- (Start) address entered during route planning
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes; category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed; planned storage period; existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection; existence of a right of complaint; origin of your data if it has not been collected by us; as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request that it is transferred to another controller.
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a consequence, we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future.
- * Complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) P. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You determine whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. All of our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Updating and changing the privacy notice
This privacy notice is currently valid and is valid as of May 2018.
It may become necessary to update this privacy notice due to updated legal or official requirements, or in view of the fact that our website and the offers on it are being constantly developed further. The current privacy notice can be accessed and printed out from our website at any time via PRIVACY NOTICE.